Fellow Member Sponsor
Fellow Member Sponsor - $10,000 Donation
Who can donate? We encourage company's related to the Oil & Gas industry, but anyone that would like to support education through S.T.E.M. scholarships are welcome.
Can I apply for a scholarship without joining? Sure! But why miss out on all of the benefits of being a member of a great networking organization like the San Antonio Pipeliners Association!
We want to ensure that the mission of the Midstream America Scholarship Fund shares your companies’ values and goals in touching the lives of deserving students in our region.
MASF provides scholarships to deserving second, third, fourth or fifth-year college students pursuing a bachelor or graduate degree in math, science, or engineering. Scholarship recipients must be enrolled as full time students (minimum 12 hours). scholarships are distributed on a need basis to deserving full time students who have been recommended by a college or university dean of math, science, or engineering. The scholarship winners are announced at the September monthly meeting and funds are distributed directly to the college or university.
Merit based endowment awards are currently offered to UTSA College of Engineering and Texas A&M Kingsville Foundation.
The annual Fellow Member Donation is $10,000. What your company will receive with this donation:
- Your Company's logo link, prominently displayed on MASF's home page
- Preferred participation in fundraising events
- Your employees direct access to STEM Scholarship Program
- Your employees annual memberships to the San Antonio Pipeliners Association
- Special recognition at the scholarship awards
- You company will be recognized at any university endowment awards.
MASF Donor Application